The times are tough, but we are together in this.
The world is facing pandemic that has dropped a boulder on humanity, leaving a massive impact on the globe. Hospitals are overwhelmed and humans are adapting to drastic changes that the outbreak of COVID-19 has brought in the way we live and work.
Amid all the crises, we express our sincere condolence to the people who lost the battle or the ones who lost someone they loved. As much these times are excruciating for people and organizations, we must not forget that humanity can overcome any war by standing united and reflecting solidarity.
Due to immediate measures against Covid-19, businesses and organizations too have been impacted largely. We are trying our best to adhere to our promise of hassle-free shopping for our customers. However, in the current prevailing situations, changes are inevitable.
- Kindly understand that maximum countries are on complete lockdown and therefore, we are unable to ship any orders before 10th April 2020.
- The delivery period of your order is also extended by 1 month for the time being, due to disruption in the international movement of people and goods.
However, we are always there to assist you with queries and complaints. Our team is still dedicated from home to deliver you the best service as much as possible.
While organizations and Medical professional worldwide are sweating to safeguard us from Covid-19, here are a few things that you should keep in mind to act responsibly during a pandemic-
- Practice social distance and restrict outdoor movement. Stay at home.
- Sanitize your hands frequently, practice personal hygiene.
- In case you’re experiencing the symptoms of coronavirus, do not rush to the hospital. This can increase the danger of spreading the virus to the people. Contact on the helpline numbers of your respective region and seek the right advice.
- Don’t panic and avoid spreading any rumours about the situation.
- Avoid touching your nose, mouth and face.
Stay updated about WHO guidelines related to Covid-19.
We are all in this together, and we will get through this.
Team All ED Medicines!